Mimstr is a mobile marketing tool, but it’s also a communication tool. What is communication anyway but marketing on a personal level.
Think about it, you have something to share with all of your friends, so you send a single text out to your mimstr list to update them all on the most recent event in your life. That’s marketing on a small scale because you want some response, so you’re marketing yourself as having done something great even if it is only in your mind…
Let’s not forget that mimstr’s main job is to get companies to offer incentives to their customers through texting to benefit both parties. The companies drum up new business and the customers reap the benefits by getting a good deal.
Ever want to drum up a conversation with a bunch of people while waiting in the airport? What better way than to start a thread via text ? It’s quick and easy and doesn’t require expensive phone bridges where more than two people can talk at once.
Mimstr is an easy way to keep everyone informed at the same time, so I’ve generated a quick list to demonstrate the power of mobile marketing. So here are a bunch of ideas where mimstr would be a huge asset to keep everyone in the group informed:
- High school coaches can mimstr to the parents on the status of each practice and game if there is inclimate weather or field changes.
- Groups of friends can mimstr on their weekly Thursday night gathering to verify where and when everyone should meet and if anyone is running late.
- College fraternities and sororities can mimstr with new pledges to update them on events and meetings.
- Working parents can mimstr their family members on when they are leaving work.
- Kids can create a mimstr ‘thread’ by texting all of their friends and having the responses go back to the group so everyone can have a say in where they are meeting that night.
- Ski clubs can mimstr their mates to update them on the weekend plans while still at work on Friday without worrying of everyone has access to their email.
- Fathers can update their family and friends on the status of the birth of their child as it’s happening right from the hospital room.
- Personal trainers and instructors can inform their class when they are not going to make it to a regularly scheduled training session or if a different instructor will be teaching their class.
- Companies can mimstr with their outside sales people without relying on each of them having smart phones or internet access.
- Last, but not least, families or any large groups can mimstr to keep in touch and to organize a meeting place after everyone has gone their own way either on a vacation or maybe just a weekend getaway.
Mimstr brings the world a little closer when you don’t have to worry about where everyone is if they don’t arrive at the meeting place on time.
I hope you figure out cooler ways to mimstr and let us know! I’d love to add 10 more ideas to the list and then 10 more after that. Mimstr has endless capabilities, so I hope our users find all sorts of ways to benefit from mass mobile communication.